Our permanent displays and special exhibition (Within The Reach Of All: The Century Guild) are open to the public. Our opening times are Tuesday to Sunday, 10am – 5pm.
As capacity is likely to be reduced we strongly advise you to book in advance using the safe and secure Art Tickets platform. Booking guarantees access to the Gallery and saves time. Admission is free but please make a donation if you can.
Please read the following information carefully before planning a visit. These rules may change as we move closer to the reopening date.
- We are unable to admit groups of more than six people.
- You must not visit the Gallery with people from outside your household or support bubble. You will be asked to confirm this when you book and when you arrive at the Gallery.
- There will be strict social distancing measures in place, including one way routes and spaced queuing systems, and our toilet facilities will be reduced.
- All visitors will be asked to leave contact details in line with the Government’s “track and trace” scheme. Your details will be kept for no longer than necessary and in line with data protection rules.
- While you’re visiting the Gallery please keep to social distancing guidelines, ideally two metres for anyone not from the same household.
- It is now mandatory to wear a face covering in the Gallery unless you have a valid exemption
- Hand sanitising facilities are available at the entrance to the Gallery and other key points. Please sanitise your hands before entering the Gallery.
- You may be asked to queue if the Gallery is too busy when you arrive and in exceptional circumstances we may turn visitors away. If you are planning a special visit please book in advance.
- You can view or download our Covid-19 risk assessment here
The Tea Room
The Tea Room is open Tuesday to Sunday 10am - 4pm. Outside seating available